Theresa May: The Fashion Icon

22:22:00




Today, in Britain, we just got a new Prime Minister, our 53rd and the 2nd female in British History, Theresa May. And she may be the leader of the conservative party but her fashion sense is anything but reserved. I hope I'm still pushing the fashion boundaries like her when I'm almost 60.

When I saw Theresa May today, I realised that this powerful woman has an seriously awesome sense of style...

First Outfit as Prime Minister

 Then I saw this suit that blew my mind. As a rule, I hate flares but man she can pull them off well...

Parliament Chic

Can I wear wellies to school, because I would love these in leopard print...

Wellies to Work

Her outfits look like they've come straight off the catwalk...

Every woman needs a designer coat

And she knows how to dress young, but not too young that it's cringe worthy; I would totally wear this outfit...


And with a woman so fashionable and work-focused, I believe our country will be in good hands...


Charlz
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images