My Fears 10/16

06:59:00


I have many fears and I'm pretty sure I haven't discovered all of them. After interviewing people for the past 2 weeks about their fears I soon began to recognise my own. So I made a list:

 1. I can't stand horror movies, I have no taste for them. Granted, I haven't really given them a chance but I'm shivering.


 2. This probably stems from the fact that used to be terrified of movies in general. It sounded like someone was trying to murder me when my parents sat me down to watch high school musical.

 3. I don't know if this counts a fear, as such, but I hate Christmas Dinners I can't stand the smell or taste and end up having ribs, yorkshires and basically KFC. Probably down to school dinners.

 4. I basically have a meltdown if you attempt to put flared trousers on me. I admit they look good on some people but on me they make me want to throw up.

 5. Daddy Long Legs are basically the devil. Flies are annoying and I'm fine with spiders (as long as they're not on me) but flying spiders should not be a thing [I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about them].

 6. I am absolutely terrified of ending up alone. Unloved, unwanted and just a nuisance.

 7. In turn, this makes me petrified of doing the wrong thing, so I end up doing nothing, which admittedly is worse as I feel that I have no personality.

 8. Also, I'm terrified to be myself. I know that not everyone will like me, that's not realistic. But I have very low self esteem from being bullied a lot when I was younger.

 9. I also hate disappointing people. Meaning that I'm a try hard most of the time.

10. Being not taken seriously is also up there, I hate being underestimated and try to keep a bottle on things. But that would scare me.

11. Losing control is also very scary for me.

12. And with the exception of a very select few that I've known for years, I find it very hard to converse with people I know

13. This blog I created to change at least one persons life for the better. A constant fear of mine is that I'm not doing all the people I'm speaking up for justice, after seeing first hand the effects of some things like bullying, depression, self harm, insomnia, anorexia, being in the LGBT Community. A lot of these I am not but I know a ton of people who are affected by it and want to do them justice and make them proud.

14. Death scares me. I don't want to lose my friends or my family and I don't know and can't know what comes after.

15. And my daily fear, is that I won't be able to sleep (properly) as usual and that will affect me negatively for the entire day.

16. Dropping someone in cheer

17. Donuts

So I hope that you learned a lot about me and understand me better.

Charlz x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images