I'm Back

22:35:00


Hi,

Sorry I've been M.I.A. for a couple of weeks because I underestimated how much time school, dance and cheer would take up and didn't plan accordingly, and I had an amazing post planned for World Mental Health Day last Monday but my insomnia got really bad and I didn't have the energy (ironic that my mental health condition prevented me from writing a mental health post). And before anyone disses me saying that not being able to sleep would make me more likely to write a post it's not that simple and I will explain that and my insomnia in a later post, in short even if I don't sleep I still need to rest.

I will post every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and potentially on other days. Check my twitter - @charlzappiah and instagram - @thisischarlz at 1930 to see if there's a post or not, and I'll be online until at least 2030 if you want to have a conversation.

See ya chicas

Charlz x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images